In order to nominate Imperial Pharmacy as your chosen pharmacy to receive and process your prescriptions, please complete the section at the foot of this form.
In addition, we need to tell you about the following details of the Electronic Prescription Service:
- You do not have to have your prescriptions sent from your doctor to your pharmacist using the EPS but, if you choose to have paper prescriptions, you cannot choose to have your prescriptions sent automatically to a particular pharmacy.
- If you decide to use the EPS, you may choose any EPS pharmacy for your convenience.
- Electronic prescriptions will be sent directly from your doctor’s computer to the pharmacy computer. Paper prescriptions are not required. The service will be secure and confidential.
- If you choose to have your prescriptions sent to Imperial Pharmacy via the EPS, your prescriptions will be sent here automatically
- You can choose to have your prescriptions sent to another pharmacy at any time, including part way through a series of repeat prescriptions collected directly from the pharmacy (repeat dispensing).
- If you choose to have your prescriptions sent via the EPS to Imperial Pharmacy, the pharmacist here will be able to access your prescription in advance of your visit, so that it may be ready when you come to collect it.
If you have any questions about the Electronic Prescription Service, please ask a member of staff.